l

Monday, May 16, 2005

Best Travel Sites

A lot of people ask me what sites I use for booking hotels, car rentals, and airfares. I've been using the aggregator, Sidestep, for a long time and am a big fan. I like the window that pops up within Internet Explorer when you search a site for a particular itinerary. Very useful. I wish it handled multi-leg trips but that may be asking a bit much.

I also use Travelers Advantage ($59 annual fee) for most of my own personal reservations. They often have the best deals in town in particular with their coupons. Also, the 5% back is a pain to get but if you do the paperwork, you can more than easily pay for the annual fee. Having someone you can call is nice especially when I am on the road withour Internet access (yes, it actually happens from time to time).

I just heard about two new aggregators, Kayak and Mobissimo, and will be trying them out over the next few months. Lets see what happens.

Any one know of some good travel sites for international to international travel?

6 Comments:

Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! zithromax drug interaction Eczema 2b olive oil Microsoft access undelete procedure

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home